No sewing machine required
Please have supplies ready prior to class:
- Heat ‘n Bond Ultra Heavy – available by the yard - you will need at least 1 yard.
- You must have an extremely sharp pair of scissors to achieve success with this technique. Karen Kay Buckley’s Perfect Scissor, Medium, micro-serrated scissors are my favorite or a 4 inch embroidery scissor.
- A pair of regular scissors for cutting large pieces of fabric.
- Straight pins with heads or quilting pins. (at least 50 or more)
- Ironing mat and iron.
- Notebook and pen to jot down a few notes.
- Foam Board by Crayola – Walgreens has them in white. 22”x28”x3/16” They are a lightweight display board with foam between the panels.